Bothwell Regional Health Center (BRHC) and Bothwell Physicians Group OB/GYN Associates, located in Sedalia, Missouri, just one hour from Kansas City offers an excellent Obstetrics/Gynecology practice opportunity. Details include:
- Step into an established practice with a board-certified OB/Gyn, a women’s health advance practice provider and two certified nurse midwives
- Practice in a beautiful new office with 14 exam rooms, 3 procedure rooms and several physician/provider offices
- BRHC has a growing newborn service and supports an array of women’s health surgical procedures including laparoscopy, hysteroscopy, colposcopy, biopsy, LEEP’s and ablations
- Obstetrics Unit offers 4 labor and delivery rooms, 2 antepartum rooms, 2 triage rooms and a dedicated C-section and surgical suite plus 12 post-partum rooms including newly expanded and remodeled rooms
- Mother-baby rooming in and a level II nursery offers great care to over 400 births a year
- Efficient five-suite surgery department with block scheduling is staffed with BC Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s; our team performs over 250 gyn surgeries per year.
- State-of-the-art imaging available at the office location and the hospital and offers MRI, CT, x-ray, 4D ultrasound, dexa and 3-D mammography!
- The Cannon Center houses comprehensive oncology/hematology care in a beautiful facility on campus with infusion center, linear accelerator and cancer conference
- Hospital employment offered with a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits package
- Ask about student loan payback, signing bonus or stipend
- Opportunity to join the faculty at the University of Missouri School of Medicine and teach in the rural track training program and the new family medicine residency program at Bothwell
Located on the beautiful Katy Trail, our community offers a low cost of living, excellent public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Enjoy easy access to over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or lovely scenes and water sports at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks! Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!
Location/Region: Sedalia, MO (65301)