Bothwell Regional Health Center (BRHC), located in Sedalia, just one hour from Kansas City, is seeking a urologist to start a robotics program and expand urology services at the only hospital in Pettis County. Bothwell is a 108 bed facility serving multiple counties in west central Missouri with over 65 employed physicians and advanced practice providers. Details of this opportunity include:
- Step into an established urology practice and see a variety of cases working with two nurse practitioners and part-time urologist
- In-patient support provided by the Bothwell Hospitalist Team and Urology NP’s
- Block time in surgery suites; Five ORs with BC Anesthesiologists and CRNA’s
- Hospital is committed to developing a robotics surgery program with development input from the new urologist
- New office space will be located in the new medical office building
- New surgery center will offer the
- On-site lithotripsy unit offers flexible scheduling capability and the latest technology
- Experienced team of staff and NP’s perform numerous procedures and studies including urodynamics
- New linear accelerator with enhanced IMRT and arc therapy capabilities in full service cancer center located in newly opened addition; Cancer Center staff includes radiation oncologist and two hematology oncologists
- Hospital employment with a guaranteed base salary plus excellent income potential
- Premium benefits package includes: Paid Time Off, CME allowance, health, dental and vision plan, flexible benefit program, life insurance, long-term disability, malpractice insurance plus tail, and retirement plan
- Ask us about student loan repayment assurance and a sign-on bonus
Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Just a short drive away enjoy over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or beautiful scenes and water sports at Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!
Location/Region: Sedalia, MO (65301)