Bothwell Regional Health Center (BRHC), located in Sedalia, just one hour east of the Kansas City metro is offering a hospitalist opportunity!
- Join a growing hospitalist service with physicians and nurse practitioners
- Manageable patient load with an attractive 7/on-7/off schedule with flexibility
- After rounds, hospitalist may cover service by phone unless needed on site
- Night coverage provided by nurse practitioners
- Teaching available with the Rural Track Training program through the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine
- 108 bed hospital with state-of-the-art telemetry and in-patient unit, 9 bed open ICU
- Enjoy a variety of patients with stellar subspecialty support including full service cardiology, oncology/hematology, ENT, pulmonology, nephrology and more…
- Hospital employment offered with competitive salary and premier benefits package
- Ask about student loan payback and sign on bonus
Enjoy Midwestern hospitality in our historic community, located on the beautiful Katy Trail. Sedalia is top ranked in Missouri for economic growth. Our community offers a low cost of living, public, private and parochial schools, plenty of shopping, restaurants and entertainment and is the home of the Missouri State Fair and State Fair Community College. Just a short drive away visit over 200 area attractions in the Kansas City area or the lovely scenes with fishing, hunting and water sports at nearby Truman Lake and the Lake of the Ozarks!
Find your optimal work/life balance in our family friendly community! With a low cost of living, beautiful neighborhoods and a community where you can enjoy the best of both worlds, Sedalia is a great place to practice!