A Waste Water Service Technician will services Septic Tanks and Pump Systems in the surrounding area.
- Pass a drug screen
- Lift up to 80 lbs.
- Drive 75 mile radius in a company vehicle
- Take and follow instruction
- Have basic knowledge of electrical
- Read an electrical meter to measure ohms and amperage
- Know how to troubleshoot minor single phase electrical issues
- Use power tools
- Contact and interact with homeowners
- Explain individual onsite systems with training
- Have neat and clean work attire
- Keep work truck area clean and stocked
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Be willing to take classes for industry knowledge
- Work well alone and with little supervision
Wilbert Funeral Services is a concrete manufacturer and service provider to the funeral service, building trades and agricultural market places. Manufactured products include burial vaults, monuments, septic tanks, retaining walls, storm shelters and miscellaneous agricultural precast products. Our operations include manufacturing plants and warehouses in 22 states.
Location/Region: Versailles, MO (US)