Job Title: Receptionist
Job Location: Columbia, MO
Job Status: Part Time
Reports To: Business Office Manager/Executive Director
Provision Living, LLC, is a growing premier operator in senior housing properties, specifically focusing on assisted living and memory care. The company is based in St. Louis, MO with operations in several states. For us, it’s All About Living Your Passion! From our residents, to our associates, to the greater communities we serve, Provision Living’s aim is to maximize the potential of every life we touch and we do so by living into our vision of creating a radiant organization where our residents and our employees are loved, inspired and able to thrive. If you share this vision, and have a compassion for and a desire to work with seniors, we are seeking you to support our community in Columbia, MO.
Available Shift: If applicable
As a Receptionist, you will serve as a courteous and professional first point of contact for visitors and those calling the community while supporting the team in optimizing each resident’s well-being and overall experience.
- Answer incoming telephone calls
- Greet visitors as they enter the community
- Assist in clerical duties
- Assist in the maintenance of files
- Schedule car and bus for resident use
- Schedule salon appointments
- Prepare maintenance work orders and ensure prompt delivery if applicable
- Maintain supply level
- Ensure accurate accounting of all items purchased by residents
- Locate staff to perform valet service for residents as needed
- Monitor security cameras as first-responder to resident’s Emergency Response System
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be able to read and interpret general directives in English
- Strong organizational skills.
- Professional appearance and friendly behavior
- Requires basic mathematical skills, including adding, subtracting, etc.
- Problem solving skills
- Good computer skills including MS Office
- Requires High school diploma or GED preferred.
Must be able to lift/move up to 50lbs, bend, maintain stationary position, move freely, operate equipment, ascend/descend freely, and position self to reach equipment above or below normal standing height
Benefits & Compensation:
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, employee assistance program, and employer paid basic life and AD&D insurance.