Registered Investment Advisor Level I
A local financial services firm is seeking a qualified and talented individual to join our group as a registered investment advisor. This position will be an integral part of our team. We have been serving the Columbia area for more than 45 years, providing personalized financial service.
This position will be responsible for prospecting, participating in meetings with clients, fielding client requests, preparing reports and analysis, research, completing paperwork and other tasks. The ideal candidate will be sales orientated and enjoy assisting with setting appointments and working with prospective clients. The position requires a person who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously, be willing and able to learn in a fast-paced environment, have strong phone skills, and be able to work well with clients and vendors. This is an excellent position for the right person who is looking for a start in the financial services industry and is interested in pursuing the required licensing.
· May include but not limited to: preparing reports and financial data; research projects, detailing and processing forms for new transactions, setting appointments with clients, prospect research, training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
· Financial Advisors need to meet each client with sincerity and confidentiality as each situation is different and requires your focus.
· The position requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
· Sensitivity to confidential matters will be required.
· Provides sales support and assistance to members of the executive team. Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
· Prepares client folders with material on new products we are offering and reports on their current holdings.
· Brings in new clients using leads and guidance from the executive team.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
- Communication: You will be collaborating with clients, co-workers, management, and service providers. You will need to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Attention to Detail: From speaking to a client on the phone to completing a research report for clients, making sure every detail is correct is crucial to your work.
- Engagement: You will interact with clients, LFSI staff and service vendors in a sophisticated and intelligent manner using professional polish and proficiency. Hitting them with energy and an eagerness to learn.
- Multi-tasking: You will maintain complex daily, weekly and monthly calendars and lists of tasks while remaining flexible as tasks and demands evolve or change.
- Commitment to Excellence and client service, sense of humor, teamwork, and goal driven.