Da-Com Corporation is currently seeking a Copier Service Technician.
Da-Com Corporation is a customer-focused, locally owned and operated company that has been meeting the office equipment needs of businesses in Missouri and Southern Illinois for over 65 years.
The Copier Service Technician provides customer service by maintaining, servicing and repairing office equipment at customer locations within their assigned territory.
- · Service and maintain customer photocopier equipment.
- · Assess and troubleshoot customer software and hard copy orders for production problems or issues.
- · Maintain and repair company products and copier systems at the customer location. Perform copier machine modifications, software upgrades and maintenance.
- · Repair photocopy equipment that can be hardware or software related.
- · Verify equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- · Maintain personal inventory stock and parts inventory.
- · Ownership for accomplishing new and different request; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- · Handle an assigned customer territory.
- · Coordinate with dispatch and keep them informed of all activity.
- · Document service actions by completing reports, logs and records, as required.
- · Other related duties as requested by management.
- · High School diploma or equivalent
- · Prefer a Bachelor’s Degree or a Technical School Certificate
- · Must have a minimum of 2 years of copier repair experience
- · Prefer 3 years of Copier repair experience
- · Valid driver’s license
- · Must possess excellent customer service skills
- · Ability to work independently and follow-up with clients in a timely manner
- · Good verbal and written communication skills are essential
- · Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- · Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- · Must be computer literate
- · Experience with small/large format and color production processes
- · Experience with office solution equipment
Da-Com ITpros is a growing family-owned company in the St. Louis and Metro East Marketplace that has provided sales, service, and support in the technology industry for 70 years.
Location/Region: Columbia, MO (US)