We are building on the success of today for the future. CIOX Health (formerly ECS & Healthport) has a proven track record that goes back 40 years when we helped establish the industry of release of information.
We are advancing the way health information is managed and your trusted partner in the management of protected health information. We specialize in Chart Retrieval Services, Credentialing Site Reviews, and Electronic Medical Record Storage.
We continue to meet the growing demand for our services by expanding our network of skilled staff to provide our clients with immediate and secure professional services. CIOX Health is an established nationwide seeking individuals with medical records or medical chart experience. This is a project based position where individuals are employed to scan medical records in various provider offices within their communities.
This is a temporary, project-based position, and the role is not benefits-eligible.
Applicants must be able to work up to Full Time hours of 40 hours per week as needed.
Each of the projects can last 4-6 months per in length and most of our employees work year round and experience multiple projects as well.
- Compensation is hourly and varies based on project.
- Competitive reimbursements for drive time and mileage are available.
- Travel to and from medical offices arriving on time and in a business casual appearance.
- Scan medical charts at various medical facilities via our predesignated process
- Use company provided scanner or flash drive to scan medical
- Upload scanned charts to our corporate data center using your high-speed internet connection at home
Job Type: Temporary
Required experience and schooling:
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
· Drivers License
We are the single largest access point for meaningful health information in the country. We are embedded in more provider sites across the country — the majority of the U.S. delivery system — as their release of information partner. In addition, we connect numerous provider sites through our field technicians and technology platform for record retrieval. This makes us uniquely positioned to help break down interoperability barriers and bring access to health information to all those who need it — regardless of location, EMR, or health system affiliation.