We are looking for a Diesel Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems.
- Repair trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles
- Specialize in Diesel repair
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Repair trailer, work farm equipment, change tires
- 24 hours road service
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Must have own tools
Independent shop been in business since 1987. Started out owning my own fleet of 40 trucks/trailers as "Rush Trucking". Got out of the trucking business and started Tony's Diesel Inc. Along with repairing over-the-road trucks I also work on local farm equipment. I do my best to keep this community up and running along with taking care of you, the independent driver who is the backbone of the Trucking Industry.
Location/Region: Boonville, MO (US)