LaBrunerie Financial is seeking a qualified and talented individual to join our group as an executive assistant. We have been serving the Columbia area for 50 years, providing personalized financial service. Our mission is to provide timely, unbiased financial advice to people from all walks of life. As a team of investment professionals, our aim is to develop a greater level of wisdom about the financial markets and translate that wisdom into workable and profitable results for our clients.This position will be an integral part of our team.
May include but not limited to: screening calls; managing calendars; preparing reports and financial data; training and supervising other support staff; and customer relations.
Executive Administrative Assistants are proactive and have the ability to work under pressure, multitask and the demeanor to deal with robust, ever changing, high performing work environment.
The position requires strong computer and Internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Sensitivity to confidential matters will be required.
Provides administrative support and assistance to members of the executive team. Maintains appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences.
Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
Welcomes customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
Prepares management reporting by collecting and analyzing information, utilizing via scanning, composing, updating, monitoring and editing a variety of internal and external correspondence, forms and reports.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Communication: You will be collaborating with clients, co-workers, management, and service providers. You will need to be able to listen and communicate effectively.
- Attention to Detail: From ordering Starbucks Coffee to completing account paperwork for clients, making sure every detail is correct is crucial to your work.
- Engagement: You will interact with clients, LFSI staff and service vendors in sophisticated and intelligent manner using professional polish and proficiency.
- Multi-tasking: You will maintain complex daily, weekly and monthly calendars and lists of tasks while remaining flexible as tasks and demands evolve or change.
- Commitment to Excellence and client service, sense of humor, teamwork, and goal driven
Firm is committed to excellence
Location/Region: Columbia, MO (US)